TGIN Review: Honey Miracle Mask

Hey friends! I have been looking for a new deep conditioner for awhile now, and it looks like I found a really good. I decided to buy TGIN's (aka Thank God I'm Natural) Honey Miracle Mask. The first deep conditioner I used was Shea Moisture's Deep Treatment Masque. I have been reading rave reviews for awhile regarding their line especially the Honey Miracle Mask.

Luckily for me, it came in the mail just in time for wash day. Of course I had to open it up, and I have to say it smells amazing!!!! First, I shampooed with Shea Moisture's: Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo. Next, I conditioned with VO5's Vanilla Mint Tea Therapy, and finally I deep conditioned for an hour under a plastic bag. Side note: maybe I'll buy plastic caps in the future...with my cheap ass lol

The instructions were to comb the deep conditioner through your hair. When washing it out, it said to first rinse with warm water and then cold water. I didn't like how my hair felt and rinsing with the cold water, so I did another warm rinse. My hair felt amazing regardless, but it was a lot softer after the initial warm rinse. When I used it today, I didn't even bother doing a cold water rinse.

I followed up with Shea Moisture's Curl Enhancing smoothie and a mix of coconut oil and argan oil. It's nice to know that the Honey Miracle Mask can play well with others.

I really loved the product and my hair felt so soft! I think I may try the rest of the line since I've heard wonderful things about it. I am interested in Shea Moisture's other lines as well (Coconut and Hibiscus line and Tahitian Nonoi and Monoi line), and there's also a lot of great stuff on Darcy's Botanicals that I want to try. Ugh! So many products, so little time! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment