LINE PLAY vs. CocoPPa Play

Hey bun buns! Hope you aren't freezing in this weather. It's gotten pretty cold here in NYC, but that hasn't stopped Boba and I going on mini dates. I discovered a new cell phone game called CocoPPa Play, and I absolutely love it! It reminds me of Line Play which I started playing back in 2013, but stopped in March. I wanted to take the time to compare both games.
First up is Line Play^^

Line Play is an avatar game made by LINE Corporation. This company also made the super popular messaging app LINE. Tiff and I visited their holiday pop up shop in my last blog post. You basically create an avatar and can buy items and clothing to decorate your avatar and your room. Some items included furniture like beds to Gacha items that can be character themed like Sailor Moon, Hello Kitty, and Rilakumma. They also have rooms for famous Asian stars like Lee Min Ho. The game of course has lots of J fashion and super cute items.
You travel to different rooms and can perform tasks that will give you gems. You use gems to purchase items in the game, you can also use your real money to purchase gems.  There's also mini games and other places you can visit.

I really love that you can also have a diary. People can leave stickers and comments on your entries. It's so freakin adorable!
Below I have a shot of my room and the new Sailor Moon Moon Stick I got today from the Sailor Moon: Crystal Gacha. I also got a Sailor Moon chair and a Luna that can go in your hair.
I really liked this game, but I feel like it's a little difficult to build up gems which is the main reason why I took a break from playing. I don't want to put money into a game when I already purchase games for my 3DS XL regularly.

Next up is CocoPPA Play
This is also an avatar game with lots of J fashion and fun items. The premise behind the game is that you put on your own fashions shows that people will cheer for. You also cheer for other shows and earn smile points which you use to buy items.

Your avatar can travel to different towns on the map and each town sells different kinds of clothing.
My show

You can add two models to stand beside you. If you have friends on the game, they can be models in your fashion show, too.
 The adorable map

I have only been playing this game for a few weeks, and I've already bought quite a few items. It took me longer than that on Line Play to assemble an outfit. Of course you can also spend really money to be able to obtain things faster. The game also gives you items for leveling up or completing an event. You also raise the rank of each town and receive more gifts. Also, the fashion items is this game are amazing, and I prefer them to the items in Line Play.

I really enjoy both games and they are very similar the only major difference being the premise, but for some reason I prefer CocoPPa Play over Line Play. It could be because I like the game's flow better. It's easier for me to play it longer and the clothes are awesome. I recommend you try out both games. Let me know which one you like better. Also if you have either game feel free to add me as a friend! I'm Princess Sweet T on CocoPPa Play and Misha Shay on Line Play. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah i prefer CocoPPA Play than line play but i wish the app could update and make a place to chat with other users like Line Play. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true, I forgot that CocoPPA Play does not have that feature. I agree^^ Itwould be nice if they added it.

    ReplyDelete