Line Pop Up Shop in Times Square

Hey hey hey! I hope you enjoyed your holidays^^ I got to relax my butt off and play lots of video games with Boba, so I def had a good one. Speaking of video games Boba did his first live stream on Twitch of him playing Destiny on his Xbox One. He was super adorable! I was also able to spend a lot of time with a few of my good friends. Tiff and I decided to have a date and visit the Line Pop Up Shop in Times Square before it closed its doors as it was open for a limited time.
As soon as you walked in the door they had a super adorable Cony statue that we just had to pose with. Peep Tiff's adorable Line shirt with Brown and Cony on it. I think that those two characters are my favorite.
It was a lovely store and was quite large which took me by surprise due to its Time Square locations. Most pop up stores in that area are very small. They also had an amazing selection! They had different kinds of plushies, stationary, folders, cell phone straps, stamps, and much much more. I even saw plates and glasses!

We had so much fun taking silly pictures and shopping. Tiff's always such a blast! We both ended up buying wayyyy more than what we initally came for, but everything was just so dang cute. We just couldn't help ourselves haha
They had some amazing sales and you were able to get free items if you downloaded the Line app and added their account as a friend. I received a mouse pad, cellphone charm, and some stickers as free gifts^^
 I was in plushie heaven haha
Afterwards we stopped by one of my favorite Ramen spots to grab some lunch. It was Tiffany's first time there and she loved it. If you're ever in the St. Marks area, I definetly suggest checking out Ramen Misoya. It's really great at warming you up during these cold winter months.
 My gets from the day
I also increased my plushie family by buying a super cute Brown plushie. I wanted to get a Cony one as well, but they were all out of the version of her plushie.

Thank you for reading! Please stay extra warm if you're in Northeast area because the tempearture is supposed to drop and the winds will be harsh. Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I went to the popup as well but 1 day before it was leaving! I really wanted a huge browny plush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That huge browny plush was so adorable! I wish the store was there a lot longer, I was really impressed :) I'm glad you got to go^^

    ReplyDelete