First Love Diaries: A Kiss On the Beach| Prologue Review

Hi! I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend. I don't have any major plans; I'll be spending most of my time relaxing with Boba. I wanted to take a quick second and review Voltage's new game. You'll find a detailed review under the cut. Enjoy!
August 12, 2014

The prologue follows a girl on her first day of school. The MC reflects on how much more fun high school would be if she had a boyfriend. Your best friend has you "train" and asks if you would date various guys that you meet throughout the day. 

The Guys of First Love Diaries: A Kiss On the Beach
  • Nao: Shy and cute
  • Yuya: Friendly and popular
  • Mahiro: Flirty
  • Sota: Tough and silent
  • Mitsuru: Smart and a little stuck up
I hope that the teacher will be available. I know that he is in the Japanese version, so maybe Voltage will hook us up.

DETAILED REVIEW
Plot: I thought the game was super sweet and really well done. It really captured that first day of school as a high schooler and the hope that you would find romance. It accurately portrayed the rush of emotions. I liked the best friend and I really loved the fact that the MC has more than one bestie in this game. I also was a fan of the game that the MC and her best friend played and how you would receive a little bit of information about the guy depending on your answer. 

The MC: She a little shy but approachable I think these traits make it believable that each guy likes her. I enjoyed her characteristics.

App Layout: I loved that they added a little map of the town. I think the town where you live is really beautiful. It captures a small time vibe, but looking at the map you can tell that there are things to do. There's also locations that would make for really nice romantic plot lines and scenes.

Routes I Want to Purchase: Nao, Yuya, and Sota.

Glimpse into each guy:
That's it for this post! I hope you enjoyed my review. Also, I hope you like my new layout! My friend Remus made it for me while he was here during his visit. He made the icons of me with this site. I think it looks way better than the generic template that I had before. Voltage just announced that a new game would be coming next month, but haven't said which game it will be. They hinted that it will be about your "last" love. Folks think it will be 最後の恋、僕に下さい (Saigo no Koi, Boku ni Kudasai) which translates into Please Let Me Be Your Last Love. I can't wait to hear more about the plot. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. So cute cute ^^ I enjoy otome games very much!!

    Currently I have completed Hana Awase Mizuchi Hen, so good!!!

    恵美より ♥

    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otome games have become my main addiction ^_^ I haven't heard of Hana Awase Mizuhi Hen, but I checked out a review and it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete