Star Crossed Myth Prologue Review

What's poppin! NYC's weather has been kicking my butt this week. Warm weather please come soon! In the meantime, I had the chance to play Voltage's newest release. Voltage allowed us to get a sneak peek of the prologue before the apps release by buying one of the newer sub stories in Love Letter From Thief X, Kissed by the Baddest Bidder, Class Trip Crush, Enchanted in the Moonlight, and My Forged Wedding.
February 1, 2015

The prologue opens with the MC praying for clear whether for the next day because her job is hsoting a Star Festival. A light rushes towards her and six men appear in her room.  The men mention something about being exiled by a king. They notice that the MC "has stars in her eyes". One of them ends up taking you up to view the stars, but you think it's a dream until they show up at your job the next day and save you from a fatal accident!

The Guys of Star Crossed Myth
  • Leon (Leo): Arrogant, has a white armband
  • Scorpio (Scorpio): Abrasive and Brash, has a black armband
  • Teorus (Taurus): Flirt, has a white armband
  • Dui (Gemini): Romantic, has a black armband
  • Huedhaut (Aquarius): Intuitive and Smart, has a white armband
  • Icthys (Pisces): Sweet and Chill, has a black armband
DETAILED REVIEW
Plot: I thought it was unique. I like how it has a good balance of mystery it leaves enough questions unanswered and has clues leaving the player feeling intrigued rather than annoyed. I'm a huge fan of astrology so that was an extra bonus.

The MC: Once again Voltage produces a like-able MC that stands up for herself.  

Design: I will admit that I am not a fan Leon's character design. I think he looks fine during the opening movie and during the special bonus images but not during the regular app play. His design just looks odd to me for some reason; maybe it's because his head is always cocked to the side in an arrogant fashion. Regarding the app itself the design is awesome. I love the different things that were added to the loading screen.
The Guys: I haven't been in too many relationships, but I've dated every sign. I don't think I'm really a good match with most of the signs except a few haha Not to say that I would meet a guy and judge him by his sign, I just kept it in mind for future reference. The app is currently missing Aries, Libra, Sagittarius, Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn. I really really hope they will release Aries and Libra and soon.

Routes I Want to Purchase: Huedhaut and Icthys

That's it for me^^ Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment