Sweet Cafe by Voltage

Hey love bugs! Voltage has released a new app called Sweet Cafe that I am absolutely in love with. Released earlier this week, the app is a that contains unreleased Voltage stories. You use Voltage tickets to obtain these stories. The app's designs is freakin adorable and it thoroughly explains how to get Voltage tickets and play a mini game called Coin Drop. Coin Drop allows you to win images, avatars of the guys, and outfits. I tried to play the Coin Drop game, but I gave up after a while. I think it's a good feature, I just happen to suck at games like that.

There are three different ways to obtain tickets. The first is to purchase stories from the other apps. Here's the chart below detailing how many tickets you get for purchases you make on their story routes.
You can also obtain get a Voltage ticket if you visit the app each day for 5 days or you can purchase them. I've linked all of the apps that I will most likely by routes for. If it takes a minute for the news window to open, you can always tap on the i icon on the top page of each app to make it come up. You should see the message below once you've linked Sweet Cafe and the app.
I thought it was a really cute idea to feature some of Voltage's most popular guys and showcasing their personalities. You can even set a few of them (Ichigo, Yamato, Takuto) to be on your to page. They will make different remarks and facial expressions. I was quite impressed!
Of course my first story had to be the bae, Kippei❤︎ And believe me when I say his story was UHmazing! It didn't disappoint^^ I loved everything about it from the plot, to the setting, and especially the storyline.
If you love Voltage games, I definitely think you'll love this app. Thanks for reading♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment